Medical Sales Executive
Employer: HealthTechApps, Inc.
Job Title: Medical Sales Executives
Location: 900 Fort Street Mall #1888, Honolulu, HI, 96813
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Term: 3 Month
Compensation: Negotiable salary with some company equity.
Benefits: Experience startup life and work hand to hand with experts and mentors at the XLR8UH program and engage yourself in creating something great!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTechApps is helping athletes and doctors monitor and manage sports concussions. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2012, we are working together with doctors and sports organizations to become the leader in concussion management. We’re based in Honolulu, founded by successful athletes, entrepreneurs and health insurance executives. Our investors include XLR8UH and the University of Hawaii.
• Develop relationships with doctors and medical practices to increase the number of individuals and group practices licensing HealthTechApps proprietary software
• Provide the team guidance based on sound data analysis—and if the data you need isn’t available, work with the team to get it
• Help medical practices understand the game-changing value of the HealthTechApps platform and service for their practices and patients
• Strategize, develop, and implement new sales strategies
• Contributetoafun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth • Lead and scale up the medical partnership team
• Lead and scale up the medical partnership team
Desired Qualifications / Experience
• At least two to five years of proven success in B2B sales (transactional sales experience is a plus)
• A high volume of outbound/cold calling and closing experience
• A strong, confident phone presence, and a fearless mentality for reaching busy doctors
• A keen eye for data, a hunger for challenges, and the ability to use metrics to drive your efforts
• Ambition and eagerness to make a difference in the world