Employer: HealthTechApps, Inc.
Job Title: iOS Engineer
Location: 900 Fort Street Mall #1888, Honolulu, HI, 96813
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Term: 3 Month
Compensation: Negotiable salary with some company equity.
Benefits: Experience startup life and work hand to hand with experts and mentors at the XLR8UH program and engage yourself in creating something great!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTechApps is helping athletes and doctors monitor and manage sports concussions. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2012, we are working together with doctors and sports organizations to become the leader in concussion management. We’re based in Honolulu, founded by successful athletes, entrepreneurs and health insurance executives. Our investors include XLR8UH and the University of Hawaii.
- Develop and extend the reach of our well-loved (4.5+ stars on all app stores) existing iOS applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future HealthTechApps products.
- Create elegant iOS code that saves lives (and that’s efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain)
- Break frontiers in performance and accessibility, and bring a whole new industry to mobile
- Collaborate with other engineers, and with product and design teams to innovate and create a novel mobile health experience for doctors and patients everywhere
Desired Qualifications / Experience
- BS/MS in computer science from a top school (or equivalent experience)
- Noteworthy skills in Objective-C and more than two years’ experience developing amazing
iOS mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Swift
- The ability to hit the ground running, and not depend on learning while on the job
- Deep understanding of IOS UI frameworks application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UIs
- Proficient in GUI programming and multi-threaded applications
- Experience with industry-standard tools for each computing platform (Xcode, Eclipse, etc.)
- Startup or equivalent experience(preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)