Employer: HealthTechApps, Inc.
Job Title: Internship
Location: 900 Fort Street Mall #1888, Honolulu, HI, 96813
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Term: 2 Month
Compensation: Experience with the possibility of hire or equity.
Benefits: Experience startup life and work hand to hand with experts and mentors at the XLR8UH program and engage yourself in creating something great!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTechApps is helping athletes and doctors monitor and manage sports concussions. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2012, we are working together with doctors and sports organizations to become the leader in concussion management. We’re based in Honolulu, founded by successful athletes, entrepreneurs and health insurance executives. Our investors include XLR8UH and the University of Hawaii.
- Learn the ins and outs of a Honolulu startup by working cross-functionally with physicians, engineers, and marketing experts
- Make significant contributions to HealthTechApps’s success by becoming a key member of our launch team
- Gain experience that complements your studies and fits easily between your classes
- Work in a dynamic environment that is well funded by leading Hawaii venture capitalists and private investors including XLR8UH, University of Hawaii and many more!
- Get mentored by some of the brightest minds in the business
- • Participate in the success of one of the most featured startups in media: Hawaii Business News, KTUH Radio, KITV, etc.
Gain Experience with the following teams:
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Product and Design
- Marketing and Social Media
- Medical / Health Research / Writing
- Product Management
- Content Curation and Quality Assurance