Full Stack Engineer – Medical Expert Team
Employer: HealthTechApps, Inc.
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer – Medical Expert Team
Location: 900 Fort Street Mall #1888, Honolulu, HI, 96813
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Term: 2 Month
Compensation: Negotiable salary with some company equity.
Benefits: Experience startup life and work hand to hand with experts and mentors at the XLR8UH program and engage yourself in creating something great!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTechApps is helping athletes and doctors monitor and manage sports concussions. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2012, we are working together with doctors and sports organizations to become the leader in concussion management. We’re based in Honolulu, founded by successful athletes, entrepreneurs and health insurance executives. Our investors include XLR8UH and the University of Hawaii.
As part of the new Medical Expert Engineering team, you will have resources, autonomy, and the support of other a-players to drive growth and engagement through rapid innovation and experimentation.
- Develop and extend the reach of our well-loved (4.5+ stars on all appstores) existing iOS and Android applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future HealthTechApps products.
- Create elegant iOS and Android code that saves lives (and that’s efficient, reusable, and easy to maintain)
- Break frontiers in performance and accessibility, and bring a whole new industry to mobile
- Collaborate with other engineers, and with product and design teams to innovate and create a novel mobile health experience for doctors and patients everywhere
Desired Qualifications / Experience
- Experience working on both desktop and mobile
- Experience working with native applications is a plus
- Accustomed to making data-driven decisions, in a fast paced, agile environment
- Play an important role in helping HealthTechApps stay at the forefront of digital health, one of the hottest emerging industries
- Passionate about making the world a healthier, happier place
- Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)