Are you extremely creative yet have no avenue to express your talent? Tired of not being appreciated for your social media skills. Join the Herbavore Team and find yourself immersed at a place where your technical skills and creativity converge to create an incredible career opportunity! You will be involved in a variety of unique marketing projects that will force you to apply yourself in order to tear down the status quo.
Employer: Herbavore Tools
Job Title: Social Media/ Brand Ambassador
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Hours: 5-10 hours per week
Start Date: 2/18/17
Term: 6 months
Benefits: Ability to work remotely at times and create your own schedule while still being part of the Team and feeling appreciated.
We are a motivated start-up company looking to revolutionize the gardening industry by offering tools that increase user efficiencies, output, and enjoyability. Our vision is for all green thumb enthusiasts to have a more pleasurable growing experience. By offering tools with supreme comfort and exceptional quality we WILL achieve this goal. We are ramping up to get product on shelves by August and need your help in growing this beast. Join us in achieving our vision of cutting down the competition with creativity, humor, and determination.
- Create a positive image and presence of the company online.
- Drive traffic to specified websites and/or landing pages.
- Post multiple times throughout the week on various social media sites.
- Exhibit the highest level of brand standards.
- Refers potential qualified Brand Ambassadors to Management.
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities asneeded.
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number ofsamples/flyers distributed etc.).
Desired Qualifications / Experience
- Currently seeking college degree here in Hawaii.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media development and A/B testing ofadvertising campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
- Graphic designing skills a plus.