Apply to XLR8UH!
We maintain an open application process, so interested parties may apply at any time. Please answer the questions on the form based on the current state of your technology or startup. All applications are reviewed and screened on a rolling basis. Select submissions will be invited (via the primary contact email address) to complete a more detailed application for round two screening. If you have any questions with this form, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section or email help (at) xlr8uh.com. All fields are required. Click here to view a sample of the entire form.
Applications for Cohort 6 Due Fall 2018
*Applications turned in after the deadline may not be reviewed in time for Cohort 6; however, we accept applications on a rolling basis and you will be considered for Cohort 7.
- Short-form application (~5 min.)
- Long-form application
- Final Selection
- The team must be fully engaged with their venture.
- The startup must be associated with the University of Hawaiʻi. For example:
- UH Intellectual Property
- A minimum of two individuals.
- At least one technical co-founder.
- An existing prototype, alpha, or beta product or service.
- Significant primary and/or secondary research validating concept such as:
- Field Study
- Pre-clinical Study
- Diverse teams of one technical cofounder, one business cofounder, and one other discipline cofounder (e.g. design, legal, etc.)
- Teams that have created or are in the process of creating a unique competitive advantage. For example:
- Intellectual Property – Patents, trademarks, etc.
- First mover advantage